The current hygiene measures & rules on social distancing are applied giving you total peace of mind during your visit:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory from 11 years-old and above
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at various points throughout the museum.
- Up to 20 visitors will be allowed at any given time in the museum for everyone's comfort.
- Advanced booking is not compulsory but if you wish to do so you can reserve a time slot now for your forthcoming visit on email@example.com (payment required to confirm your reservation)
- The recommended visiting time is 1 hour
- For conservation reasons, it can be a little chilly in the galleries. As we are unable to lend you shawls at the moment, please remember to bring your own.
For all questions & information relating to your visit, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org ou +33(0)493751822.
- A free CONTACTLESS TRAIL using QR code technology is readily available in the galleries for adults and children alike. All you have to do is to download a free QR CODE SCANNER app on your own smartphone or tablet or use the camera on your phone.
ENJOY YOUR VISIT!